Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dressed for Success

One of my 2007 fashion resolutions is to buy a dress. I own a single dress .... lovingly called "the funeral dress". It is a stylish, sleeveless black sheath. I have a really hard time finding dresses. I'm nearly 5'8" and every dress I try on does not fit my long torso. The proportions are all off! My 5'4" and under friends look flirty and fabulous in their dresses. Yes, I have dress envy. Is dress envy a deadly sin? Maybe this year is my year to look stylish in a new cotton print dress? Where do you get your frock on? Post a comment.

Photo courtesy of Boden USA. Cotton Print Dress, $98.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with you, I think tall girls look great in dresses. Being one of those 5'4" and under gals I feel I have trouble "pulling off" a dress because my legs are so short.

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for a dress that fits great, looks amazing on all shapes and sizes and makes you feel comfortable and modest without being frumpy and out of style try basic black by Shade. Link to it from www.shadeclothing.com - the dresses are amazing!