Saturday, October 07, 2006

What is a Blog?

"What are you doing?"

"Blog? ... Is that just like a website?"

I love hearing your questions. First, what, exactly, is a blog? 'Blog' derives from "web log". A blog is an online journal, a place to have your voice heard. It's a place to collect, organize, and share your thoughts, news and useful links. A blogger finds and arranges text, images and data. As the blogger, I am an infomediary. I read a variety of online and print newspapers and alternative news sources. I'm a curious person. I also like to use a variety of search engines to collect information. Hats off to my family and friends for sending me great links and article suggestions. This is a collaborative medium. Let's keep each other informed and inspired. Keep in touch. Dena

No comments: