Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Campbell's Select Squash Soup

I'm an intuitive eater. Sometimes I just get a really strong desire for a certain food. Usually it's sushi or Tandoori chicken, occasionally I want a well-done filet mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus spears. The other day I had a craving for winter squash. Go figure. I believe in obeying your body. At the grocery store, I bought the Campbell's Select Golden Butternut Squash Soup. It was so delicious and satisfying. I savored the sweet, mellow, creamy taste. No, I'm not preggers. What pleases your palate?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dena, I could live on soups like these only made from scratch in the cooler months. Very nourishing for body and soul...thanks for the tip. Will check this one out:-)

P.S. What do you mean by being an intuitive eater?

jm